LANGUAGE : python3.x
I trained an object recognition model using this API :https://github.com/thtrieu/darkflow
After training the checkpoints are stored in the ckpt folder. 4 files are saved.
1 .index file
2 .meta file
3 .profile file
4 .data-00000-of-00001 file
When I try to restore the graph on the machine I trained the model on it restores successfully and runs the model.
When I shift machines the graph fails to restore and throws the following error:
Running entirely on CPU
Loading from ./ckpt/yolov2-tiny-voc-1c-589
2018-12-30 20:43:14.628170: W tensorflow/core/framework/op_kernel.cc:1273] OP_REQUIRES failed at save_restore_v2_ops.cc:184 : Data loss: not an sstable (bad magic number)
2018-12-30 20:43:16.853852: W tensorflow/core/framework/op_kernel.cc:1273] OP_REQUIRES failed at save_restore_v2_ops.cc:184 : Data loss: not an sstable (bad magic number)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/client/session.py", line 1334, in _do_call
return fn(*args)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/client/session.py", line 1319, in _run_fn
options, feed_dict, fetch_list, target_list, run_metadata)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/client/session.py", line 1407, in _call_tf_sessionrun
run_metadata)
tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.DataLossError: not an sstable (bad magic number)
[[{{node save/RestoreV2}} = RestoreV2[dtypes=[DT_FLOAT, DT_FLOAT, DT_FLOAT, DT_FLOAT, DT_FLOAT, ..., DT_FLOAT, DT_FLOAT, DT_FLOAT, DT_FLOAT, DT_FLOAT], _device="/job:localhost/replica:0/task:0/device:CPU:0"](_arg_save/Const_0_0, save/RestoreV2/tensor_names, save/RestoreV2/shape_and_slices)]]
The complete error message is huge so I have posted it here : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-FJezfP7COSIDvElAvHCR2wzln21c-_S
Please ask any for any more information you might need