I'm having trouble with two things:
- Hide circles of mat-radio-group
- Change p tag background to blue if checked
I've tried using ::ng-deep to override css properties and change colors to white, tried to configure invisibility:hidden but none worked. Also, I tried to use ngStyle to configure that the background color of p tag will be blue if checked but it didn't work.
This is the HTML:
<div class="container-fluid">
<header class="lesson-heading" *ngIf="currentQuestion">
<span class="title"></span>
<h2>Question {{currentIndex + 1}}/{{quiz.questions.length}}</h2>
</header><!-- end lesson-heading -->
<div class="question-block">
<form #quizForm="ngForm" (ngSubmit)="onSubmit()">
<h4>{{currentQuestion.question}}</h4>
<div class="form-group">
<mat-radio-group [(ngModel)]="userAnswers[currentIndex]" name="answer" class="form-control">
<ul class="items answers-list">
<li><mat-radio-button [value]=1><p>1. {{currentQuestion.answer1}}</p></mat-radio-button></li>
<li><mat-radio-button [value]=2><p>2. {{currentQuestion.answer2}}</p></mat-radio-button></li>
<li><mat-radio-button [value]=3><p>3. {{currentQuestion.answer3}}</p></mat-radio-button></li>
<li><mat-radio-button [value]=4><p>4. {{currentQuestion.answer4}}</p></mat-radio-button></li>
</ul>
</mat-radio-group>
</div>
</form>
</div>
</div>
And SASS files:
/*click effect color change*/
::ng-deep .mat-radio-button.mat-accent .mat-radio-ripple .mat-ripple-element
background-color: white !important
visibility: hidden !important
/*inner circle color change*/
::ng-deep .mat-radio-button.mat-accent .mat-radio-inner-circle
background-color: white !important
visibility: hidden !important
/*outer ring color change*/
::ng-deep.mat-radio-button.mat-accent.mat-radio-checked .mat-radio-outer-circle
background-color: white !important
visibility: hidden !important
1A. This is what I get now
1B. And this is what I want
2. This is what I want to get when radio is checked

