Can't build Visual Studio Code source - "Error: Cannot find module 'gulp-bom'"

Viewed 1535

I am trying to build Visual Studio Code so the dependencies are compiled in (can't install rpm packages as I don't have root). I have worked through a few issues so far, but I can't figure out why I am getting the following error.

[mrhicks@xxxxxx repo]$ yarn run watch
yarn run v1.12.3
$ gulp watch --max_old_space_size=4095
[20:28:22] Node flags detected: --max_old_space_size=4095
[20:28:22] Respawned to PID: 27503
module.js:550
    throw err;
    ^

Error: Cannot find module 'gulp-bom'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:548:15)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:475:25)
    at Module.require (module.js:597:17)
    at require (internal/module.js:11:18)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/users/mrhicks/projects/vscode/repo/build/lib/compilation.js:10:13)
    at Module._compile (module.js:653:30)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:664:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:566:32)
    at tryModuleLoad (module.js:506:12)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:498:3)
error Command failed with exit code 1.
info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/run for documentation about this command.

I have make sure to re-run sudo npm install to try and ensure everything for npm is installed. I have been following the instructions from the VSCode site here

1 Answers
Related