I want to add some paragraphs in the same item of a list. Like:
Text text text
Text in a new paragraph
Text text text
Is there anyway to do this in TinyMCE?
I want to add some paragraphs in the same item of a list. Like:
Text text text
Text in a new paragraph
Text text text
Is there anyway to do this in TinyMCE?
I found a simple way to create paragraphs in lists.
Paragraph. TinyMCE converts the <br> into paragraphs.Oddly doing it twice in WYSIWYG will do it.
Here are those steps in action:
The example above will put an ol/ul within the parent li producing someting like:
<ol>
<li>OneHad to do it twice.
<ol>
<li style="list-style-type: none;"> </li>
</ol>
</li>
<li>TwoAgain, had to do it twice.
<ol>
<li style="list-style-type: none;"> </li>
</ol>
</li>
<li>ThreeOdd, but it works :)
<ol>
<li style="list-style-type: none;"> </li>
</ol>
</li>
</ol>
when typing in a list select paragraph from the top left corner. and then press ctrl+enter or ctrl+return for next line.
So this will be. for example, I am typing in a list:
- this is the first item of the list.
- this is the second item of the list
(select paragraph now)and this(press ctrl+return)may contain more than one line- this is the third line
so this will render:
- this is the first item of the list.
this is the second item of the list and this
may contain more than one line.
this is the third line