I would like to add a table before the table of content generated by pandoc/markdown.
I've found the parameter "include-before". With this, I can add text before the table of content. But is there a way to add a table ?
Show my code below. I would like the toc to be between the two tables and the header1 and not before the tables.
Is there another way to achieve that ? I would like to use only one file for the generation.
Thanks for your help
---
geometry: margin=1in
fontfamily: qbookman
numbersections: true
toc: true
toc-title: Table des matières
header-includes: |
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{fancyhdr}
\pagestyle{fancy}
\setlength\headheight{20pt}
\lhead{\includegraphics[width=4cm]{C:/logo.png}}
\rhead{Doc generator}
---
+---------------+---------------------------------------------------------------+
| **Title** | Markdown - Pandoc - Plantuml \
|
+---------------+---------------------------------------------------------------+
| **Customer** | Customer \
|
+---------------+---------------------------------------------------------------+
| **Project** | Doc generator
|
+---------------+---------------------------------------------------------------+
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**VERSION** **DATE** **MODIFICATION** **AUTHOR**
----------- ------------- ------------------------------------------- -----------
1.0 20-12-2018 Initial DGO
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Header 1
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.