I'm struggling with the github graphql interface to get the data that I need. I want to get a list of asset urls for both tags and releases. It seems that some repos produce my desired result while others produce nothing.
query {
repository(owner:"erlang",name:"otp") {
releases(last:100) {
edges {
node {
url
releaseAssets(last:100) {
edges {
node {
downloadUrl
}
}
}
tag {
name
target {
... on Commit {
zipballUrl
tarballUrl
}
}
}
}
}
}
tags:refs(refPrefix:"refs/tags/", last:30) {
edges {
tag:node {
name
target {
sha:oid
commitResourcePath
... on Commit {
zipballUrl
tarballUrl
author {
name
email
date
}
}
}
}
}
}
}
}
That query, as is, produces my desired results(or at least some them) whereas owner:"spring-projects",name:"spring-framework" produces tags with no tarball. When I look at the spring-framework repo it obviously has assets for releases.
Why are they not showing in this query? When I look at git every release and tag has assets yet, even in my query, the results are hit or miss. What am I missing?