I had to complete the below homework. I lost all the points for this question because I didn't even know where to start. Frankly, we were taught none of this. I received no feedback for this homework, but I really want to learn how to figure these out. Can someone let me know where to start? I am extremely frustrated that I'm not getting help from my professor. All I want to do is learn something. I have googled the heck out of this and haven't been able to find anything that helped.
Suppose that I have a training set of m data points, with n features. Suppose further that I use a neural network with h hidden nodes to learn this data, and that it takes e epochs before backprop terminates. Answer each of the following questions with big-O notation. (e.g. O(m^2n^5/h).
a. How much memory is needed for storing this neural network, assuming each feature in the dataset corresponds to an input node? b. How much time is needed to train such a neural network classifier? c. How much time is needed to determine the class of a test point after training is complete?