SignalR .net Core. Not getting signalr.js?

Viewed 1769

I am trying to start a signalR application, I've downloaded the signalR client with through the nuget packages.

In all of the tutorials they are refering to signalr.js in the lib/signalr/ folder. But when I downloaded it, I did not get any updates in my /lib folder?? There is no signalR.js ?

Am I missing something here?

2 Answers

Microsoft introduced a new Library Manager called LibMan for managing client side libraries. Use this as follows:

wwwroot > lib > Add > Client-Side Library

enter image description here enter image description here

Its also available on NPM and you can download this as follows:

npm init -y
npm install @aspnet/signalr

For more information : Get started with ASP.NET Core SignalR

Solved.

The folder was hidden in visual studio. It was in node_modules, were needed to copy it to the wwwroot/lib folder.

Related