so I am trying to create a Wifi blink effekt for a project. First the circle should be visible, then the one above and so on. After all symbols are visible it should wait like 2 seconds and then start again. You can see my current state here:
What I use in css is
animation: blink 3s infinite;
animation-delay: 1s;
and
@keyframes blink {
0% {opacity: 0}
49%{opacity: 0}
50%{opacity: 1}
}
I thought with changing just delay and the other value I could make it look like that but it doesn't work. What do I do wrong?
body {
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
}
#body {
margin: 200px auto 0px;
width: 280px;
height: 84px;
background-color: #c9e3ed;
border-radius: 30px 30px 10px 10px / 20px 20px 10px 10px;
position: relative;
}
#wifi .signal {
border-right: 12px solid #ee7230;
border-bottom: 12px solid #ee7230;
border-top: 1px solid #fff;
border-left: 1px solid #fff;
transform: rotate(-135deg);
position: absolute;
}
#wifi .signal:first-child {
left: 50%;
top: -160px;
margin-left: -56px;
width: 100px;
height: 100px;
border-radius: 0 0 100px 0;
animation: blink 3s infinite;
animation-delay: 1s;
}
#wifi .signal:nth-child(2) {
left: 50%;
top: -130px;
margin-left: -43px;
width: 74px;
height: 74px;
border-radius: 0 0 74px 0;
animation: blink 3s infinite;
animation-delay: 2s;
}
#wifi .signal:last-child {
left: 50%;
top: -100px;
margin-left: -30px;
width: 48px;
height: 48px;
border-radius: 0 0 48px 0;
animation: blink 3s infinite;
animation-delay: 3s;
}
#wifi .signal:last-child:after {
content: '';
position: absolute;
right: 35%;
bottom: 35%;
height: 30px;
width: 30px;
background-color: #ee7230;
border-radius: 50%;
margin-left: -25px;
animation: blink 3s infinite;
animation-delay: 4s;
}
@keyframes blink {
0% {opacity: 0}
49%{opacity: 0}
50%{opacity: 1}
}
<div id="router">
<div id="body">
<div id="wifi">
<div class="signal"></div>
<div class="signal"></div>
<div class="signal"></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>