SNP_POP equivalent in ODI 12C?

Viewed 2004

I am trying to get the mapping details like expressions used, KM used ,etc. Previously in 11g ,I was able to query it from SNP_POP and SNP_POP_MAPPING. However in 12c these tables are empty. What're the equivalent tables for these two in 12C? I am trying to edit the KM's of specific mappings through SNP tables instead of writing a Groovy script.

1 Answers

Interfaces have been replaced by mappings in 12c. You will find the mappings metadata in SNP_MAPPING and all the tables starting with SNP_MAP_. It's a bit more complex than interfaces because there could be a lot more components and multiples target tables.

Here is an example of a query to retrieve the target table names of a mapping : https://www.rittmanmead.com/blog/2016/02/di-tips-odi12c-repo-query-mapping-target-table/

You can find the repository documentation in this article : Doc ID 1903225.1 : Oracle Data Integrator 11g and 12c Repository Description

However I would strongly recommend not to change the KMs from the repository. Select statements on the repositories are allowed but DML statement are not supposed to happen and are not supported by Oracle.

A groovy script using the SDK is definitely the way to go. Luckily, it's already written for you : http://www.ateam-oracle.com/getting-groovy-with-odi-upgrades-and-owb-migrations/

Related