I would like to display plan and fact cumulative data series in a dashboard with a bar and line combined chart and a table next to each other using Power BI Version: 2.59.5135.781 64-bit (2018. June) edition.
My DAX formula looks like this:
CUMULATIVE_FACT = CALCULATE(
SUM('FACT_TABLE'[FACT_VALUE]);
FILTER(
ALL('DATES');
'DATES'[YEAR]=MAX('DATES'[YEAR]) &&
'DATES'[DATE]<=MAX('DATES'[DATE])
)
)
Which works fine and gives a result as such (bars displayed as TÉNY refer to cumulative fact) The cumulative plan (line referred to as TERV) series is identical to this but with plan figures. Also you can change the year so the aggregation only runs for the current year.

However, I would like to display either null (blank) or zero values for the fact series after a certain date which is given as a parameter. This parameter value is stored in a table with a single column and single row in a date type value.
So I modified my formula as such
CUMULATIVE_FACT = IF(VALUES('DATES'[DATE])<= MAX(PARAMETER_TABLE[PARAMETER_DATE]);
CALCULATE(
SUM('FACT_TABLE'[FACT_VALUE]);
FILTER(
ALL('DATES');
'DATES'[YEAR]=MAX('DATES'[YEAR]) &&
'DATES'[DATE]<=MAX('DATES'[DATE])
)
); 0)
The formula works fine for the chart but my table visual gives an error.

So the chart looks okay, perfectly the way I would like to display it, but the table gives back a 'A table of multiple values was supplied where a single value was expected' error message
Error message:

The column referred to in the message is basically the CUMULATIVE_FACT measure, I just changed it for ease of understanding. I tried with BLANK() instead of 0, but it looks the same.
No idea why it is not working with the table visual. Any ideas?