NativeScript IOS project.pbxproj not found

Viewed 1924

I am trying to run the hello world nativescript app using the command "tns run ios" but i am getting "Unable to apply changes on device: <device id>. Error is: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/<path_to_project>/NativeTest/platforms/ios/NativeTest.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj'.". Running it in Xcode works. I really ran out of ideas . Also, i checked and the file is actually there

2 Answers

After hours of time spent with this issue i found a fix, so maybe my answer would help somebody else. The issue was caused by me setting in XCode the dev team in the project. After i set the team project for the current project, i create a new project and it automatically got the team id i set at the old project without my intervention and now it works without errors. Yay

ns clean did it for me like it told me to do The platforms/ios folder appears to be invalid. If the build fails, run 'ns clean' and rebuild the app.

I was running npm run ios

Related