NgbModal not opening modal from component included in another component

Viewed 3606

I'm using Anuglar 6

I have two components account and profile. account component is added to the app-component.

I want to open up profile-component on click of a button from account-component.

But this is giving me an error

Error: No component factory found for NgbModalBackdrop. Did you add it to @NgModule.entryComponents?

the app-module looks like

@NgModule({
  imports:      [ BrowserModule, FormsModule ],
  declarations: [ AppComponent, HelloComponent, AccountComponent, ProfileComponent ],
  entryComponents: [
    ProfileComponent
  ],
  bootstrap:    [ AppComponent ]
})
export class AppModule { }

Here is the working example: https://stackblitz.com/edit/angular-uwobqm

2 Answers

This is a big of a vague guess but you probably need to import the NgbModule like so in your app.module.ts

import { NgbModule } from '@ng-bootstrap/ng-bootstrap';

@NgModule({
  imports: [
    NgbModule.forRoot()
  ]
})

That should then fix the error you're running into.

it's working for me by adding NgbModule at my module file.

import {  NgbModule } from '@ng-bootstrap/ng-bootstrap';


@NgModule({
     imports: [...
     NgbModule,
      ....],
     declarations: [],
     entryComponents: [...]
     })
Related