I have a lot of java files wherein I have to search for a method, if present I have to add a line inside this method "If this line does not already exist". This line has to be added before the closing brace of the method.
So far I have the following code:
import os
import ntpath
extensions = set(['.java','.kt'])
for subdir, dirs, files in os.walk("/src/main"):
for file in files:
filepath = subdir + os.sep + file
extension = os.path.splitext(filepath)[1]
if extension in extensions:
if 'onCreate(' in open(filepath).read():
print (ntpath.basename(filepath))
if 'onPause' in open (filepath).read():
print ("is Activity and contains onPause\n")
#Check if Config.pauseCollectingLifecycleData(); is in this code bloack, if exists do nothing, if does not exist add to the end of code block before }
if 'onResume' in open (filepath).read():
print ("is Activity and contains onResume\n")
#Check if Config.resumeCollectingLifecycleData(); is in this code bloack, if exists do nothing, if does not exist add to the end of code block before }
But I am not sure where to go from here, Python not being my first language. Could I request to be guided in the right direction.
Example: I am looking for a method with the following signature:
public void onPause(){
super.onPause();
// Add my line here
}
public void onPause(){
super.onPause();
Config.pauseCollectingLifecycleData(); // Line exists do nothing
}