I am trying to connect to Azure DevOps previously known as VSTS using c#. I want to connect to it without the login screen of azure DevOps. I am currently trying the following code but some how it is not working
NetworkCredential netCred = new NetworkCredential("test@hotmail.com", "test");
Uri tfsuri = new Uri("https://dev.azure.com/test10");
VssBasicCredential bsCred = new VssBasicCredential(netCred);
VssCredentials vssCred = new VssClientCredentials(bsCred);
TfsTeamProjectCollection collection = new TfsTeamProjectCollection(tfsuri, vssCred);
collection.Authenticate();
var witClient = collection.GetClient<ProjectHttpClient>();
var listOfProjects = witClient.GetProjects().Result;
libraries I am using
using Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client;
using Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Core.WebApi;
using Microsoft.VisualStudio.Services.Client;
using Microsoft.VisualStudio.Services.Common;
using Microsoft.VisualStudio.Services.Operations;
using Microsoft.VisualStudio.Services.WebApi;
using Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client;
using Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.WebApi;
The code prompts a login screen, on which if I enter the password the auth still does not work. I dont want the login screen to appear and only want to connect with the username and password.
With alternate credentials this method is working but it is not my requirement and I can not use alternate credentials.
I have tried following the samples from the official site but no solution is working for the new DevOps.
Any Solution how can I authenticate with usernanme/password in the new DevOps without the login screen