Hi thank you for all guys watching this article.
Cuz I want to use Hyperledger composer, I deployed orderer, peer, ca and other things. And I got success until creating channel and joining channel (I believe that this is true cuz I finished making channels, joining peers to join that channel, installing and instantiating chaincode.)
So after that I did
"composer network install" command and I got error that there is no response from peers. (And "Response from attempted peer comms was an error: Error: 14 UNAVAILABLE: EOF") So I started to think that there is a problem on the file named "connection.json". But I don't know specifically how to edit that file.
I got response like below commanding "docker service ls" and "docker network inspect fabric"
and my connection.json file looks like this
And I referred to this page to do Hyperledger Fabric on multiple hosts.
And this is the screenshot after installing business network