I'm trying to add cards to my skill, but have hit a weird snag. I can get cards to show up fine with a LaunchReqest, but the minute it hits an intent request, the cards stop showing.
The code for showing the card is the same as the code for the LaunchRequest:
return handlerInput.getResponseBuilder()
.withSpeech(speechText)
.withSimpleCard("HelloWorld", speechText)
.withReprompt(speechText)
.build();
Literally just a simple response with a Card I'm trying to get to show. This appears in the JSON that Alexa gets:
(Amazon doesn't let you copy from the console.)
This is in the dev console, my best guess currently is it is just a dev console bug, and not a real bug, but we haven't yet tested on a real device with the companion app, so I could be wrong.
Any direction here would be helpful, from all my reading online this should work, especailly since the same text works in a LaunchReqest, but not in an IntentRequest.
