I am using ffmpeg to capture video while running protractor scripts. Below ffmpeg code is working fine, when I directly run in windows from command line and able to create the video.
C:\Jenkins\workspace\test\node_modules\ffmpeg-binaries\bin\ffmpeg.exe -f gdigrab -framerate 30 -s 1024x768 -i desktop -g 1000 -q:v 18 C:\Jenkins\workspace\test\AutomationVideo\Automation-11-7-2018-17.6.23.mpg
But when I run the same code through jenkins(installed in windows system), showing below error and video is not getting recorded. Please help me in resolving the issue.
error is :[gdigrab @ 000002395689b400] Capturing whole desktop as 1024x768x32 at (0,0)
error is :[gdigrab @ 000002395689b400] Failed to capture image (error 5) [gdigrab @ 000002395689b400] Could not find codec parameters for stream 0 (Video: bmp, none, 754987 kb/s): unspecified size Consider increasing the value for the 'analyzeduration' and 'probesize' options
Input #0, gdigrab, from 'desktop': Duration: N/A, bitrate: 754987 kb/s Stream #0:0: Video: bmp, none, 754987 kb/s, 30 fps, 1000k tbr, 1000k tbn, 1000k tbc
Output #0, mpeg, to 'C:\Jenkins\workspace\test\AutomationVideo\Automation-11-7-2018-17.6.23.mpg':
Output file #0 does not contain any stream
============================================================
FFMPEG Binary Version used :4.0.0
Windows OS : Windows 10
Jenkins Version : 2.138.2