I'm a beginner in programming and I'm trying to draw Totoro from the ghibli movie but the body won't fill properly.
Here is the drawing I'm trying to do, with this colors , but this is what I got. This is my code:
from turtle import *
"""corps"""
import turtle
def corps():
speed("fast")
color('black'),width(2)
begin_fill()
up()
#right side down
goto(0,-200)
down()
right(90)
forward(4)
circle(5,90)
forward(70)
circle(130,90)
forward(140)
circle(50,20)
up()
#left side down
right(-160)
goto(0,-200)
down()
forward(4)
circle(-5,90)
forward(70)
circle(-130,90)
forward(140)
circle(-50,20)
up()
#right side up
right(70)
goto(205,-79)
down()
forward(5)
circle(20,70)
circle(100,10)
circle(500,10)
circle(200,30)
circle(3800,3)
right(33)
forward(30)
circle(100,23)
circle(5,115)
circle(200,15)
right(63)
forward(70)
up()
#left side up
goto(-205,-79)
down()
forward(5)
circle(-20,70)
circle(-100,10)
circle(-500,10)
circle(-200,30)
circle(-3800,3)
right(-33)
forward(30)
circle(-100,23)
circle(-5,115)
circle(-200,15)
right(-63)
forward(65)
turtle.fillcolor('#66615D')
end_fill()
up()
#belly
begin_fill()
turtle.fillcolor('#A99E82')
goto(0,-200)
down()
circle(200)
end_fill()
corps()
done()
This must be ugly, but I'm just starting to learn how to code.
I don't know if there is an efficient way to draw pictures with turtle use like maths or whatever, but I did it a little randomly.
