I am trying to use lambda for a usecase, but it seems not working. The following is what I tried
The below is what I used, in stackflow I came across many people getting output for this, but for me its None
from __future__ import print_function
f = lambda x: print(x)
f()
f("Hello") ### now out put is shown expected is Hello output
f("Hello") is None ## I checked if its None and it is
>>> True
l = lambda x : sys.stdout.write(x)
l('hello') # this time its showing output as 5 instead of printing hello
>>> 5
I even tried something which is not using lambda, unfourtunately that too not working, and got None
from functools import partial
spam = partial(print, 'Hello!')
spam()
spam() is None
>>> True
I got this from the last answer in this question assigning print function to variable
Can anyone help me what I am missing and why I am not able to print the string?

