frida.TransportError: the connection is closed

Viewed 1854

I ran Python 1.py I got the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "1.py", line 5, in 
pid = device.spawn(["com.example.a11x256.frida_test"])
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/frida/core.py", line 98, in spawn
return self._impl.spawn(program, argv, envp, env, cwd, stdio, aux_options)
frida.TransportError: the connection is closed

And I have mentioned the result of adb devices in the following:

List of devices attached
emulator-5554   device
192.168.56.101:5555 device

And frida-PS -you is coming in the following

PID Name 
55 adbd
6051 android.process.acore
5968 android.process.media
5877 com.android.browser
5472 com.android.deskclock
6025 com.android.dialer
4386 com.android.inputmethod.latin
4440 com.android.launcher
4423 com.android.phone
6134 com.android.sharedstoragebackup
4529 com.android.smspush
4236 com.android.systemui
5926 com.android.vending
5709 com.example.a11x256.frida_test
6076 com.google.android.gm
4681 com.google.android.gms
.
.
.

The frida works fine but I have some trouble when using automation with Python and my Python is 2.7 and when I have used python3 with 1.py I got this following error Traceback (most recent call last): File "1.py", line 2, in import frida ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'frida'

And my 1.py file is in the following too

#python code
import frida
import time
device = frida.get_usb_device(1)
pid = device.spawn(["com.example.a11x256.frida_test"])
device.resume(pid)
time.sleep(1) #Without it Java.perform silently fails
session = device.attach(pid)
script = session.create_script(open("s1.js").read())
script.load()

#prevent the python script from terminating
raw_input()

Is there any solution?

0 Answers
Related