I am trying to deploy my Cloud Function in ionic framework using cmd prompt:
firebase deploy --only functions
It's ok. But when I add @types/googlemaps into my project using cmd prompt:
npm install --save @types/googlemaps
When I predeploy my project, it has error:
i deploying functions
Running command: npm --prefix "%RESOURCE_DIR%" run lint
> functions@ lint C:\Users\PhuDuong\Desktop\Project\testFireStore\functions
> tslint --project tsconfig.json
Running command: npm --prefix "%RESOURCE_DIR%" run build
> functions@ build C:\Users\PhuDuong\Desktop\Project\testFireStore\functions
> tsc
../node_modules/@types/googlemaps/index.d.ts(43,25): error TS2304: Cannot find name 'Element'.
../node_modules/@types/googlemaps/index.d.ts(856,32): error TS2304: Cannot find name 'Node'.
../node_modules/@types/googlemaps/index.d.ts(1780,60): error TS2304: Cannot find name 'Document'.
../node_modules/@types/googlemaps/index.d.ts(2601,31): error TS2304: Cannot find name 'HTMLInputElement'.
../node_modules/@types/googlemaps/index.d.ts(2782,34): error TS2304: Cannot find name 'HTMLDivElement'.
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 2
npm ERR! functions@ build: `tsc`
npm ERR! Exit status 2
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the functions@ build script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! C:\Users\PhuDuong\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache\_logs\2018-11-09T07_31_14_838Z-debug.log
Error: functions predeploy error: Command terminated with non-zero exit code2
Is there a way to fix this? Thanks