I'm a long time reader, but new to asking questions. Please correct me if I have somehow asked incorrectly.
Intro
We are upgrading our servers from PHP 5.4 to PHP 7.2 and one of the libraries that is not fully compatible with the new version of PHP is PHPExcel. So, we are upgrading to PHPSpreadsheet as well. A lot of our projects use PHPExcel in different ways, so if I can get the Auto Migrate tool to work, it would be a huge time save for me even if it misses some things.
The instructions to use the tool are found here: https://phpspreadsheet.readthedocs.io/en/develop/topics/migration-from-PHPExcel/
And they simply say to use the following command after installing via Composer (which I've done):
cd /project/to/migrate/src
/project/to/migrate/vendor/phpoffice/phpspreadsheet/bin/migrate-from-phpexcel
Problem
I am able to execute the migrator fine, but it only scans files inside the "vendor/phpoffice/phpspreadsheet" directory. It does not scan any files inside my project at all.
How do I get the migration script to scan my projects files, and not it's own files?
Local Environment
- Windows 10
- Latest XAMPP
- PHP 7.2.11
How I Am Running It
cd C:\path\to\project\that\uses\phpexcel
php vendor\phpoffice\phpspreadsheet\bin\migrate-from-phpexcel
How I have Tried To Solve So Far
- Running the exact command on the instructions page (ends up running two commands, second one is an invalid command)
- Moving "migrate-from-phpexcel" to my project root and running it there
- Editing "migrate-from-phpexcel" after moving to project root and pointing to the Bootstrap.php file (Runs, but only inside the library itself. Same problem)