I am using Axios for GET and POST request, and was wondering how to change the network name:

Now the name is the parameter that gets sent with the request, but I was wondering if I could change the names, so it's clearer what it is for.
I am using Axios for GET and POST request, and was wondering how to change the network name:

Now the name is the parameter that gets sent with the request, but I was wondering if I could change the names, so it's clearer what it is for.
The easiest way to get more information is toggling the large request rows.
Changing the name would involve changing the endpoint path which is most likely not desired.
You would have to change your endpoint
api/v1/:id has a method message, where you send id as a parameter,
google chrome will always show by default the basename of the full path