I have a problem with Karma-Tests. When I run my tests, sometimes I have this error:
HeadlessChrome 70.0.3538 (Windows 10.0.0) ERROR
{
"message": "An error was thrown in afterAll\n[object ErrorEvent] thrown",
"str": "An error was thrown in afterAll\n[object ErrorEvent] thrown"
}
If I do not change anything and run the same tests again, the test may not fail.
I've read that it could be a bug with asynchronous tests (https://github.com/karma-runner/karma/issues/2811#issuecomment-407600850), so I removed all my async and fakeasync tests. However, that still doesn't solve the problem. Without the async and fakeasync tests, I have this error:
HeadlessChrome 70.0.3538 (Windows 10.0.0) MyComponent should create FAILED
[object ErrorEvent] thrown
HeadlessChrome 70.0.3538 (Windows 10.0.0): Executed 50 of 55 (1 FAILED) (0 secs / 0 secs)
But in the test of this Component i can't find an error:
describe('MyComponent', () => {
let component: MyComponent;
let fixture: ComponentFixture<MyComponent>;
const zipService = jasmine.createSpyObj('ZipService', {
search: of([])
});
beforeEach(() => {
TestBed.configureTestingModule({
declarations: [MyComponent, OnOffSwitchComponent, TranslatePipeMock],
imports: [
NgbModule.forRoot(),
FormsModule,
ReactiveFormsModule
],
providers: [
{provide: TranslateService, useValue: translateServiceMock()},
{provide: UtilService, useValue: utilMock()},
{provide: ZipService, useValue: zipService}
]
}).compileComponents();
fixture = TestBed.createComponent(MyComponent);
component = fixture.componentInstance;
fixture.detectChanges();
});
it('should create', () => {
expect(component).toBeTruthy();
});
});
Does anyone have any idea what it could be about?