failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Laravel)

Viewed 80852

I renamed my UsersController.php file to ~UsersController.php for testing purposes and everything was working fine until I renamed it back to UsersController.php and now I'm getting the below error

include(C:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\vendor\composer/../../app/Http/Controllers/~UsersController.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

i'm getting the above error when I want submit form to UsersController while I didn't change anything in my route file or views.

6 Answers

Try php artisan config:cache && php artisan config:clear && composer dump-autoload -o

In my case, the problem was with the autoloader loading old deleted files so I just used " composer dump-autoload -o " and it worked

In my case, the problem was from the internal repository it reads the old path so,
the solution is to use composer update to read the new repository path.

use this code. You have to run composer dumpautoload inside your project folder.

In my case was useful to use the command 'composer update', also you can use the command composer dump

include(C:\xampp\htdocs\demo\vendor\composer/../../app/Http/Controllers/Controller.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory

plzz answer

Related