I cannot show many to many relationships in view It's relationships of Art objects and Exhibitions. I have many Art objects in many exhibitions table. But It doesn't show in view when I call.
In Model:
Exhibition Model:
class Exhibition extends Model
{
protected $table = 'exhibitions';
protected $fillable = ['Ex_id','Name','Start_date','End_date','Limit_visit','picture'];
protected $primaryKey = 'Ex_id';
public function ExhibitionHasUser(){
return $this->belongsTo(ExhibitionHasUser::class,'Ex_id', 'exhibition_id');
}
}
ExhibitionHasArt Model
class ExhibitionHasArt extends Model
{
protected $table = 'exhibition_has_art_objs';
protected $fillable = ['list_no','exhibition_id','art_obj_Id_no'];
protected $primaryKey = 'list_no';
public function Exhibition(){
return $this->hasMany(Exhibition::class,'exhibition_id');
}
public function Art_obj(){
return $this->hasMany(Art_obj::class,'Id_no');
}
}
Art_obj Model
class Art_obj extends Model
{
protected $table = 'art_objs';
protected $fillable = ['Id_no','Type_of_art','Type_of_coll','Picture'];
protected $primaryKey = 'Id_no';
public function ExhibitionHasArt(){
return $this->belongsTo(ExhibitionHasArt::class,'Id_no', 'art_obj_Id_no');
}
}
In ExhibitionController
public function show($Ex_id)
{
$exhibitions = Exhibition::find($Ex_id);
$exhibitionHasArts = ExhibitionHasArt::with('Art_obj')->get();
return view('Exhibition.ShowExhibition', compact('exhibitions','exhibitionHasArts'));
}
In view: I want to show the exhibition that finds from the primary key and shows art object that shows in this exhibition.
<h1>Exhibition: {{$exhibitions->Ex_id}}</h1>
<h2>Art objects in this exhibition</h2>
<br>
<table class="table table-bordered table-striped">
<tr>
<td>exhibition_id</td>
<td>art_obj_Id_no</td>
<td>Title</td>
</tr>
@foreach($exhibitionHasArts as $row)
@if($row->exhibition_id == $exhibitions->Ex_id)
<tr>
<td>{{$row->exhibition_id}}</td>
<td>{{$row->art_obj_Id_no}}</td>
<td>{{$row->Art_obj->Title}}</td>
</tr>
@endif
@endforeach
</table>
But It doesn't work.
