Katalon in Docker Test Suite Pathing

Viewed 481

I have a powershell script which executes the following but struggling to find the Test Suite pathing

docker run -t -v ${pwd}:/katalon/katalon/source katalonstudio/katalon katalon-execute.sh -browserType="Chrome" --privileged -retry=0 -statusDelay=15 -testSuiteCollectionPath='/katalon/katalon/source/Test Suites/'

I have also tried to reference the Test Suite explicitly (like the official docs)

docker run -t -v $(pwd):/katalon/katalon/source katalonstudio/katalon katalon-execute.sh -browserType="Chrome" -retry=0 -statusDelay=15 -testSuitePath="Test Suites/Fund Fact Details"

Gives this error:

still gives this error

If I go into the container and cd to the Test Suite directory I can see the files(as seen below) but the arguments are failing when being passed in via the powershell script

Test suite directory inside container

test suite directory inside container

Any pathing tips or tricks to try for Bash/Powershell will be greatly appreciated

1 Answers

After much frustration - turns out the shell scripts and bat files were using the wrong Project file in the bin folder. Once I deleted the bin folder it used the correct project in the root Katalon folder and Test Suite pathings were found :)

Related