Android Studio 3.2 "No target device found"

Viewed 4854

I really have no idea what else to do with this.
I did an update on my adb drivers in the Windows Device Manager (or at least it tells me there is no more current version available), as well as an update to the latest sdk version.
Also I installed the Google USB drivers in the sdk tools.
After none of every suggested steps seemed to work I reinstalled my entire Android Studio hoping this would fix my issues.
I have the most current version of java as well as activated developer and debugging mode on my phone.
I did restart both my phone and my PC.
So I really do not know why the heck I am still shown this message although having seemingly every requirement fulfilled...
Please help me...
I'm driving crazy on this :(

1 Answers

Go to the device manufacturing company website and download corresponding device driver. And click Run--Edit Configuration menu and check options like below: enter image description here

Related