So I tried to create kotlin/native application using intellij (I selected template kotlin->kotlin/native in project creation). It created sample gradle hello world project. Which after downloading all dependencies compiles to exe file and runs normally. But now I need to include som libraries and I can't figure out how. For beginning I just want to include any jar library (for example jackson-core). This is how build.gradle file looks like:
plugins {
id 'kotlin-multiplatform' version '1.3.0'
}
repositories {
mavenCentral()
}
kotlin {
targets {
// For ARM, preset should be changed to presets.iosArm32 or presets.iosArm64
// For Linux, preset should be changed to e.g. presets.linuxX64
// For MacOS, preset should be changed to e.g. presets.macosX64
fromPreset(presets.mingwX64, 'mingw')
configure([mingw]) {
// Comment to generate Kotlin/Native library (KLIB) instead of executable file:
compilations.main.outputKinds('EXECUTABLE')
// Change to specify fully qualified name of your application's entry point:
compilations.main.entryPoint = 'sample.main'
}
}
sourceSets {
// Note: To enable common source sets please comment out 'kotlin.import.noCommonSourceSets' property
// in gradle.properties file and re-import your project in IDE.
mingwMain {
}
mingwTest {
}
}
}
task runProgram {
def buildType = 'release' // Change to 'debug' to run application with debug symbols.
dependsOn "link${buildType.capitalize()}ExecutableMingw"
doLast {
def programFile = kotlin.targets.mingw.compilations.main.getBinary('EXECUTABLE', buildType)
exec {
executable programFile
args ''
}
}
}
I tried to add
dependencies {
implementation fileTree(dir: 'lib', include: ['*.jar'])
}
and
dependencies {
compile fileTree(dir: 'lib', include: ['*.jar'])
}
in every section and it doesn't help. I still can't import anything from jackson package and it doesn't show up in "external libraries" section of idea. I also tried specifying full name of lib and using something else instead of implementation or compile - still no result. What am I missing here?