Adding another team in xcode

Viewed 2631

this question is not a duplicate of Adding another team in xcode

or How to upload ios app from xcode when invited to a developer team?

This second link is similar to my question but it was never solved.

So my humble question is: I want to add another (2nd) team in Xcode. When I login to my Apple developer account through Safari, I can see my team and the (2nd) team I want to add in Xcode. But in Xcode I see only my team with no option to insert the (2nd) team that I see in my developer account.

I received an invitation and I've accepted it to join this team and my role is App Manager. So how to add it to Xcode, because I need to upload an app to their account.

Your help is extremely appreciated.

0 Answers
Related