I have developed a website using Angular 6 in the frontend. By default Angular is not SEO friendly, so in order to do that, I implemented it in the way of Angular-Universal or Angular SSR (Server Side Rendering). I updated the code and comparing the page sources from before and now, I can see my application inside the tags <app-root> and </app-root>, before only "loading..." would come.
I am using the MetaService and TitleService from @angular/platform-browser to update the desired <meta> tags for Facebook and Twitter and the <title> tag respectively.
The problem is when I run the node server in my local system, view-source shows me the rendered meta tags, but when I run the same code in node server on AWS VM, I don't get the rendered meta tags, but other application code is available.
UPDATE:
The function that adds the meta tags
updateMetaTags(egElement: Elements[]) {
this.url = 'https://example.com/eg/' + this.id;
const title = egElement[1].innerHTML;
this.tweetText = 'Check the latest blog on \"' + title + '\"';
this.meta.addTags([
{ property: 'og:url', content: this.url },
{ property: 'og:type', content: 'website' },
{ property: 'og:title', content: title },
{ property: 'og:description', content: 'Author: ' + egElement[2].innerHTML },
{ property: 'og:image', content: this.egElement[3].img }
]);
}
I call this function in ngOnInit(). It does the rendering properly in my local machine, but does not do it on the server.
egElement and id is returned from the service call to backend and meta service has been imported and injected in the constructor.