Run Newman in jenkins

Viewed 11619

this is my first time using Jenkins for automated test.I've tried to run a test by integrate Newman with Jenkins but I always get the

Console Error

"Newman : command not found"

as a result,it's make my test failed.

I have looking for some answers on the Internet and some tell me to add a value for Environment variables, but I don't know how to get the exact value to add to this. Please show me where can I get this.I'm using MacOS High Sierra

Jenkins Environment variables

3 Answers

the html extra reporter only worked for me once enabling 'locate executor' and flag "with ant" as well, under the provide node & npm option.

I had the similar problem. I had several lines of the text in the Command field. According to advice I used backslashes to make it look pretier and I couldn't create a report with Newman. I got a report only after deleteing the backslashes and writing all information in one line

Related