Can't see the TypeScript toolbar in WebStorm 2018.2.5

Viewed 1004

Can't see the TypeScript toolbar in WebStorm 2018.2.5 What can I do?

enter image description here

enter image description here

enter image description here

enter image description here

3 Answers

The "Typescript" tool window was also missing for me, using WebStorm 2020.3. Clicking on View -> Tool Window neither showed me the Typescript tool window.
However, at the bottom right of the window, there was a text saying "Typescript X.X.X". I clicked on it and choose Compile -> Compile all. This brought the TypeScript tool window back for me!

enter image description here

I don't know why, but when I opened on a .ts file it opened the typescript toolbar, but this only worked on one project.

I opened another project and no toolbar again and clicking on the .ts file doesn't open the toolbar.

  1. File -> Invalidate Cache/Restart

  2. Ensure , you open a ts file.

  3. Ensure, Preferences -> Typescript -> Enable Typescript Language Service -> Apply -> Ok

Related