Process 'command 'git'' finished with non-zero exit value 128

Viewed 8696

I need your help. I currently handle a project from my company about android app and i need to modify some feature in the app. Since the previous development was not handled by me, i only have the app in zip format. when i try to run it on android studio app, it says that Process 'command 'git'' finished with non-zero exit value 128.I tried to figure out the thing and i thought the problem is on the version control git but still i have not idea how to fix it.Hope you guys can help me.

enter image description here

3 Answers

Go to your project. There is a directory call ".git" It is a hidden directory. if it is not visible to active "show hide icons". Then delete that ".git" folder and try to build it again

I got the same problem after downloading the vlc open source code then when I built the project: Process 'command 'git'' finished with non-zero exit value 128 error occurred. You have to configure git in Android studio. Go to VCS in android studio and enable it from there, then add your project to git, commit it, finally build again, see everything's sorted.

Related