I have an Angular (6.1) application that is packed in a WAR (and EAR) file and should be deploy to a Weblogic (12c).
Based on this link all requests to the application (context root) should be routed to the index.html application file.
There some configuration examples in the documentation but non of them for an application server like WebLogic.
As it should be coupled with the application it shall go within the WAR and I thought of using the servlet mapping in the web.xml. I played around with it but don't get it working.
(internal server error, Not Found for other views than default ... even if I got it working with plain WAR in a tomcat, WebLogic refuses to do the same, ...)
Before putting there to much time in it - is this the right way?
If so, how would the correct mapping/pattern look like?
If not, what is the other way to have it configured within the WAR?