Maybe I didn't understand well Docker but I don't see the point making a Dockerfile for my use. in compose I can specify almost everything I need to set in my dockerfile except two points :
1) I didn't find the equivalent for COPY/ADD into docker-compose.yml so I'm using directory but it's making the image from the host. What is the difference between copy and add ? Is it possible to implement it from the docker-compose file ?
2) I didn't find the equivalent for RUN. I'm using a node script so I need to NPM install like you would do with a RUN in dockerfile. The way I found is to set "npm install && node server.js" in the start command of my package.json file. Is there a better way to do it ? Maybe into the command field ?
I'm not very good with English so don't hesitate to ask for precisions. Thanks in advance for your answers.