How can I create an Xiaomi emulator for Android Studio? Or any other way to test app on Xiaomi emulators?

Viewed 29193

I want to test my Android app for an Xiaomi device.

How can I create an emulator for that?

I have already tried andyroid, genymotion and bluestack, but I have not found any for Xiaomi devices.

4 Answers

You can try genymotion but currently it has Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

enter image description here

  1. Menu Tools → AVG Manager

  2. Click on "Create Virtual Device"

  3. Select "Phone" in the left

  4. Click "New Hardware Profile" button below

  5. Use the following information in the next screen:

    Device Name: Redmi Note 5
    Device Type: Phone/ Tablet
    Screen Size: 5.99 Inch
    Resolution: 1080 x 2160 px
    Memory: 4 GB
    Input: <Leave these un-selected>
    Rest of the fields: keep as is.

    Save it and select it.

  6. Click "Next" below to go to the next page "Select a system image". Select the Release you want. E.g., Oreo [Target: Android 8.1]. Click "Next" to "Verify Configuration". Name the AVD - something like "Redmi Note 5 Oreo"

Finish.

Enjoy!!

Here are the steps with Android Studio: enter image description here

enter image description here

enter image description here

Related