My goal is to get data (pulse) from the fitness bracelet Torntisc T1 using my application and independently process data from the bracelet.
To implement I use Xamarin and found a Bluetooth LE plugin for Xamarin plugin to connect to the device and receive data from it. However, all the characteristics obtained are called "Unknown characteristic" and in values of 0 bytes. Although it has 5 services, each of which has 3 characteristics. The only name of characteristics in 1 service is other: "Device Name", "Appearance", "Peripheral Preferred Connection Parameters". However, the value (value) is everywhere 0 bytes. How to get characteristics? How to get a pulse?
To the bracelet there is an application H Band 2.0, which shows a fairly large number of settings for the bracelet, the question arises where is all this?
Native app H Band 2.0. Attempt of decompile here. I found the classes responsible for the connection in the following directory: sources\no\nordicsemi\android\dfu. I see what has been done via BluetoothGatt. Unfortunately I am not an expert in java and android, unfamiliar with this library. I didn't find any methods or anything related to the "pulse", but a large number of magic parsing characteristics: parse (characteristic)
foreach (var TestService in Services)
{
var characteristics = await TestService.GetCharacteristicsAsync();
foreach (var Characteristic in characteristics)
{
var properties = Characteristic.Properties;
var name = Characteristic.Name;
var serv = Characteristic.Service;
var value = Characteristic.Value;
var stringValue = value.ToString();
string result = "";
if (value.Length != 0)
result = System.Text.Encoding.UTF8.GetString(value, 0, value.Length - 1);
}
}
