Is there Google Firebase MLKit Vision API support for Xamarin? I was trying to implement barcode reader using MLKit.
While searching I got an impression that Google is going to stop supporting for Mobile Vision API.
Is there Google Firebase MLKit Vision API support for Xamarin? I was trying to implement barcode reader using MLKit.
While searching I got an impression that Google is going to stop supporting for Mobile Vision API.
UDP since 2019: Packages for Xamarin native
Xamarin.Android -> Xamarin.Firebase.ML.Vision and
Xamarin.IOS -> Xamarin.Firebase.iOS.MLKit.
As of today bindings are not available for Xamarin. They are still working on it, you can expect a release by next month. You can track their progress here and here
According to the official Firebase documentation only Android and iOS are supported at the moment.
However, if your objective is only the barcode-reading functionality, you may find alternatives such as ZXing.NET or Scandit