I have inflated an XML layout over the top of a Views canvas. The buttons "Button to Bottom" I would expect that they should be snapped to the bottom of the screen however the app:layout_constraintBottom_toBottomOf="parent" is not working.
How can I get the bottom Linear Layout to snap to the bottom of the screen and the top LinearLayout to snap to the top of the screen?
Here is the xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<android.support.constraint.ConstraintLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
xmlns:app="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res-auto"
xmlns:tools="http://schemas.android.com/tools"
android:id="@+id/constlayout_matchreplay_actionbar"
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="match_parent"
android:visibility="visible">
<LinearLayout
android:layout_width="wrap_content"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
app:layout_constraintEnd_toEndOf="parent"
app:layout_constraintStart_toStartOf="parent"
app:layout_constraintTop_toTopOf="parent">
<Button
android:id="@+id/button_matchreplay_back"
android:layout_width="150dip"
android:layout_height="50dip"
android:text="back" />
<Spinner
android:id="@+id/spinner_matchreplay_matchselect"
android:layout_width="200dip"
android:layout_height="45dip"
android:background="@android:drawable/btn_dropdown"
android:spinnerMode="dropdown" />
<Button
android:id="@+id/button_matchreplay_forward"
android:layout_width="150dip"
android:layout_height="50dip"
android:text="forward" />
<Button
android:id="@+id/button_matchreplay_empty_room"
android:layout_width="75dip"
android:layout_height="50dip"
android:text="DELETE"
android:textSize="8dip" />
<Button
android:id="@+id/button_matchreplay_empty_all"
android:layout_width="75dip"
android:layout_height="50dip"
android:text="EMPTY-ALL"
android:textSize="8dip" />
</LinearLayout>
<LinearLayout
android:layout_width="wrap_content"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:layout_marginStart="8dp"
android:layout_marginEnd="8dp"
android:layout_marginBottom="8dp"
android:orientation="horizontal"
android:visibility="visible"
app:layout_constraintBottom_toBottomOf="parent"
app:layout_constraintEnd_toEndOf="parent"
app:layout_constraintStart_toStartOf="parent">
<Button
android:id="@+id/button4"
android:layout_width="150dip"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:layout_weight="1"
android:text="Button to Bottom" />
<Button
android:id="@+id/button5"
android:layout_width="150dip"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:layout_weight="1"
android:text="Button to Bottom" />
</LinearLayout>
</android.support.constraint.ConstraintLayout>

