Vs code is not starting without internet

Viewed 2679

last few days I was getting frustrated due to a problem in vs code. last month I switched from atom to vs code. Everything was working fine until yesterday.

I was working on a project , after finishing half of the project I just closed the editor and went for a walk then I came back and I took my laptop to continue my work. that time there was a problem with the internet modem so I disconnected internet from my laptop then I try to run vs code. from that moment vs code was not launching, I try to run it has administrator, I tried with compatibility issues but nothing worked. but once I connect it to internet it was working perfectly.

I have two questions 1.does vs code require internet to work 2.if it is a bug can any one please help. Thank you!!

0 Answers
Related