If one queries the Facebook Graph API for a page, there are (at least) four fields one can request relating to Instagram:
- connected_instagram_account - Instagram account connected to page via page settings
- instagram_business_account - Instagram account linked to page during Instagram business conversion flow
- instagram_accounts - Linked Instagram accounts for this Page
- page_backed_instagram_accounts - Linked Page Backed Instagram accounts for this Page
The values can vary quite a bit and I can decipher a few of these but the Facebook Graph API documentation is not that clear on these items. So, I was wondering if anyone has or can clearly define each and differentiate one from the other.
Here is an example of one page that has 3 different values across the four fields (connected_instagram_account and instagram_business_account are the same):
-- instagram_accounts: #<Hashie::Mash data=#<Hashie::Array [#<Hashie::Mash id="...995">]>>
-- connected_instagram_account: #<Hashie::Mash id="...004">
-- instagram_business_account: #<Hashie::Mash id="...004">
-- page_backed_instagram_accounts: #<Hashie::Mash data=#<Hashie::Array [#<Hashie::Mash id="...234">]>
I am assuming this is the definition of a connected_instagram_account and this is the definition of page_backed_instagram_accounts. Can anyone confirm that this is correct?
So, what about instagram_accounts?
If anyone can add some clarity or better yet, point to good definitions, that would be appreciated.