Intellij missing syntax highlighting for Java

Viewed 6752

I'm really desperate to find a solution for this. For some weird reason, IDEA is not showing a complete syntax highlighting for my Java code. I already tried changing the "sources root", checking power mod, deleting the .ignore plugin, but i still getting this odd look on my code. I've imported it as a maven project through the pom.xml file.

screenshot

2 Answers

It could be possible that you have changed the IntelliJ appearance or the shortcuts?

For appearance check the configuration, File -> Settings -> Appearance & Behavior -> Appearance

For shortcuts, File -> Settings -> Keymaps

For editor settings, File -> Settings -> Editor -> Code Style -> Java

Please, let me know if this works for you

As i said in the comments above, the problem was related to the "DK Monokai" theme (must have been downloaded somewhere, i can't remember) and somehow, resetting the Settings -> Editor -> Inspections checkbox for Java worked for all themes but this one. Thanks everyone for the help.

Related