As per the Telegram Bot API's documentation I see it is possible to retrieve a bot's name (using getMe).
It is also possible to retrieve a botpic of a specific bot (using getUserProfilePhotos).
I've read Telegram's documentation again and again and I cannot find a way to obtain either of a Telegram bot's Description, About or Commands.
Also I cannot find any way to check what a specific bot's allow groups, group privacy and domain are set to.
Are Telegram Bots in some alpha/experimental state ?
It's a powerful idea but I see they lack most of the features you (as a developer) would expect them to have.
I see there are a lot of random features instead.
How could I retrieve the upper properties (Description, About, Commands) for a specific bot using the Telegram Bot API ?
How could I retrieve a specific bot owner account's info, phone number Telegram Bot API ?
P.S: I have all the tokens of the bots I am about to retrieve the upper information for.