I am trying to install tensorflow for one of my machine learning projects. However, even though I have installed it, I still get this error
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'tensorflow'
To help illustrate this better, I have created a test.py file, with the following content:
import tensorflow as tf
print('Hello world!')
However, still the same error, on line 1.
Relevant questions:
I've tried doing many other answers, but none of them seems to help. Any answers would be appreciated.
Here's some debugging outputs that might help:
pip3 show tensorflow
Name: tensorflow
Version: 1.11.0
Summary: TensorFlow is an open source machine learning framework for everyone.
Home-page: https://www.tensorflow.org/
Author: Google Inc.
Author-email: opensource@google.com
License: Apache 2.0
Location: c:\program files\anaconda3\lib\site-packages
Requires: absl-py, termcolor, keras-applications, astor, six, tensorboard, keras-preprocessing, wheel, gast, setuptools, grpcio, protobuf, numpy
Required-by:
pip3 --version
pip 18.1 from c:\program files\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\pip (python 3.6)
python --version
Python 3.6.0 :: Anaconda 4.3.0 (64-bit)
py test.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "test.py", line 1, in <module>
import tensorflow as tf
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'tensorflow'