I’m interested in the issue of data processing from TrueDepth Camera. It is necessary to obtain the data of a person’s face, build a 3D model of the face and save this model in an .obj file.
Since in the 3D model needed presence of the person’s eyes and teeth, then ARKit / SceneKit is not suitable, because ARKit / SceneKit do not fill these areas with data.
But with the help of the SceneKit.ModelIO library, I managed to export ARSCNView.scene (type SCNScene) in the .obj format. I tried to take this project as a basis: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/avfoundation/cameras_and_media_capture/streaming_depth_data_from_the_truedepth_camera
In this project, working with TrueDepth Camera is done using Metal, but if I'm not mistaken, MTKView, rendered using Metal, is not a 3D model and cannot be exported as .obj.
Please tell me if there is a way to export MTKView to SCNScene or directly to .obj? If there is no such method, then how to make a 3D model from AVDepthData?
Thanks.