I'm logging exceptions to database in asp.net core. MyDbContext take HttpContextAccessor parameter.So, I'm sending HttpContextAccessor to MyDbContext.cs for access my JWT. But, I can't access my HttpContextAccessor from Startup.cs. How can I achieve this?
Startup.cs
public void ConfigureServices(IServiceCollection services)
{
services.AddHttpContextAccessor();
services.AddMvc();
services.AddSingleton<IHttpContextAccessor, HttpContextAccessor>();
services.AddDbContext<MyDbContext>();
services.AddTransient<IUnitOfWork, UnitOfWork>();
}
public void Configure(IApplicationBuilder app, IHostingEnvironment env)
{
app.UseExceptionHandler(builder => builder.Run(async context =>
{
var error = context.Features.Get<IExceptionHandlerFeature>();
context.Response.AddApplicationError(error,???????);//I want access HttpContextAccessor
await context.Response.WriteAsync(error.Error.Message);
}));
app.UseHttpsRedirection();
app.UseMvc();
}
ExceptionHelper.cs
public static class ExceptionHelper
{
public static async Task AddApplicationError(this HttpResponse response, IExceptionHandlerFeature error, IHttpContextAccessor httpContextAccessor)
{
Log log = new Log();
log.Message = error.Error.Message;
MyDbContext context = new MyDbContext(null, httpContextAccessor);
UnitOfWork uow = new UnitOfWork(context);
uow.LogRepo.AddOrUpdate(log);
await uow.CompleteAsync(false);
}
}
MyDbContext
public class MyDbContext : DbContext
{
private readonly IHttpContextAccessor _httpContextAccessor;
public MyDbContext(DbContextOptions<MyDbContext> options, IHttpContextAccessor httpContextAccessor)
: base(GetOptions())
{
_httpContextAccessor = httpContextAccessor;
}
private static DbContextOptions GetOptions()
{
return SqlServerDbContextOptionsExtensions.UseSqlServer(new DbContextOptionsBuilder(), "server=asd; database=; user id=asd; password=1234").Options;
}
public override async Task<int> SaveChangesAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken = default(CancellationToken))
{
var token = _httpContextAccessor.HttpContext.Request.Headers["Authorization"];
var audits = AuditHelper.AddAuditLog(base.ChangeTracker, token);
return (await base.SaveChangesAsync(true, cancellationToken));
}
}