I'm using Mapbox iOS SDK and trying to draw a polyline without geojson. I tried to get the route with this method:
func calculateRoute() {
...
let options = NavigationRouteOptions(waypoints: [origin, destination], profileIdentifier: .automobileAvoidingTraffic)
Directions.shared.calculate(options) { (waypoints, routes, error) in
guard let route = routes?.first else { return }
self.showPreview(route: route)
}
}
Then I tried to draw a route.
func showPreview(route: Route) {
guard let steps = route.legs.first?.steps else { return }
var points = [CLLocationCoordinate2D]()
for step in steps {
points.append(step.maneuverLocation)
}
let line = MGLPolyline(coordinates: &points, count: UInt(points.count))
mapView?.addAnnotation(line)
}
It draws a polyline on the map view. I could change the color and the width of the polyline with two delegate methods (MGLMapViewDelegate):
func mapView(_ mapView: MGLMapView, lineWidthForPolylineAnnotation annotation: MGLPolyline) -> CGFloat {
return 10
}
func mapView(_ mapView: MGLMapView, strokeColorForShapeAnnotation annotation: MGLShape) -> UIColor {
return .blue
}
but I can't find a method to set a border width and border color around the polyline. Is there any way to do that?