I have a Table with 4 columns, and the fourth is filled with buttons with CHECK style.
The problem is that every time I do a removeAll() for fill the table with other content, the buttons are not being deleted, so I can see the same buttons with the same status in the same rows.
This is my table:
Table membersTable = new Table(clubComposite, SWT.BORDER | SWT.CHECK | SWT.FULL_SELECTION);
membersTable.setLinesVisible(true);
membersTable.setHeaderVisible(true);
membersTable.setLayoutData(new GridData(SWT.FILL, SWT.FILL, true, true, 1, 1));
TableColumn tblclmnName = new TableColumn(membersTable, SWT.NONE);
tblclmnName.setWidth(150);
tblclmnName.setText("Nombre");
TableColumn tblclmnCommonPhoneNumber = new TableColumn(membersTable, SWT.NONE);
tblclmnCommonPhoneNumber.setWidth(120);
tblclmnCommonPhoneNumber.setText("Teléfono");
TableColumn tblclmnCommonMoney = new TableColumn(membersTable, SWT.NONE);
tblclmnCommonMoney.setWidth(150);
tblclmnCommonMoney.setText("Participación Habitual");
TableColumn tblclmnPayed = new TableColumn(membersTable, SWT.CENTER);
tblclmnPayed.setWidth(50);
tblclmnPayed.setText("Payed");
And this is the way I'm populating the table, also you can see the buttons:
// populate Table
for (int i=0; i<50; i++) {
TableItem tableItem = new TableItem(membersTable, SWT.NONE);
tableItem.setText(new String[] {"person "+i, "610610620", "100"});
Button button = new Button(membersTable, SWT.CHECK);
button.pack();
TableEditor editor = new TableEditor(membersTable);
editor.minimumWidth = button.getSize().x;
editor.horizontalAlignment = SWT.CENTER;
editor.setEditor(button, tableItem, 3);
button.addSelectionListener(new SelectionAdapter() {
@Override
public void widgetSelected(SelectionEvent e) {
//how to know in which row is clicked the checkbox?
}
});
}